… is “John Tucker Must Die.” It’s on cable all the time, and I often keep it on as familiar background noise. It may well be one of the Top 10 worst films of all time, right up there with “AI” and the first “Star Trek.” But for some reason, it gnaws at my cranial lobe just enough to serve as rear chatter.
Oh, waitâ€”they just threw punch on Tucker’s girlfriend. Oh, smack.
Anyhow, here’s my list of five sucky movies I will watch repeatedly as my brain melts into liquid cheese:
1. John Tucker Must Dieâ€”Terrible … but, well, just terrible. Amazingly, starts as a horrible movie and gets progressively worse.
2. A Walk To Rememberâ€”Terrible … but it hooks me every single time.
3. Rocky IIIâ€”Terrible … but Mr. T.
4. The Muppets Take Manhattanâ€”Terrible … but still Kermit.
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtlesâ€”Terrible … but oddly not that terrible.